Scientific fraud and misconduct are not condoned at any level of research or during the course of the competition. This includes plagiarism, forgery, use or presentation of other researchers' work as one's own and fabrication of data. Fraudulent projects will fail to qualify for competition.
- The decision of judges will be final and no arguments or appeal will be entertained.
- The organisers reserve the right to change/update the rules of the contest at any point of time and will do their best to inform the participants of the same. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the teams to keep themselves updated. Violation of any rule can result in rejection of the project.
- Although students may present a new phase of an ongoing project, no student may present a project topic from a previous year without conducting significant additional research on the topic.
- This competition is exclusively open for NIT Trichy students only.
- The deadline for the abstract submission is 30th December 2017. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Maximum number of participants in a team is 5.
- A team can present more than one project.
- One student may be a part of more than one team.
- The members of a team can not be changed during the course of the competition.
- After you have submitted the abstract, a panel of judges will analyse your proposal and if you are shortlisted for the second round, you will be notified.
- A PowerPoint presentation containing a detailed description of the project and the progress of the project and a video (duration 3-5 minutes) explaining the same should be presented in front of panel on 22nd January 2018.
- The student(s) doing the presentation must be the one(s) who conducted the research.
- The presentation will be reviewed by a panel of judges and if you are shortlisted for the final round, you will be notified.
- The final working model of the project is to be displayed during Pragyan '18, where it will be judged by a panel of judges and the winners of the circuital and non-circuital categories will be announced.
- The prize money and number of prizes are subject to change based on the number of registrations for the event.
- All the team members may be present during the event. There will be an interactive session with the judges, other participants and students during the time allotted for the event.
- We have two of the leaders from Caterpillar who will address on the Manufacturing & technology of Caterpillar Guest Speakers & Judges- Venkat venkataraghavan & Saurabh Tijare