IoT with Arduino
The IoT with Arduino workshop will be conducted to expose students to the Internet of Things, which has recently sparked interest among technology giants and business communities. IoT is essentially an architectural framework which allows integration and data exchange between the physical world and computer systems over existing network infrastructure. It is highly economical and has boosted communication, automation & control, monitoring and so on.
- Internet of Things - basics & definitions
- Introduction to Arduino platforms
- Introduction to WiFi based Microcontroller
- Programming MCU for sensor readings & posting data to the cloud
- Visualising gathered data & Remote control of devices
Duration : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (11th January 2020)
Organiser : Top Engineers
Please note that registrations will be confirmed on first come first serve basis, only after payment.
1) Does the workshop have any pre-requisites?
There are no prerequisites for the workshop. All interested students can attend the workshop.
2) How should the payment be made for the workshop?
Payment must be paid on-spot. Pre-registration guarantees participation in the workshop.
3) On what basis are workshop registrations confirmed?
Confirmation of your participation is subject to availability. Registrations are confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
4) Will certificates be provided?
Yes. A certificate from Pragyan NIT Trichy will be provided after the completion of the workshop.
+91 94427 78844
+91 88709 07220