Hacking is not all about the illegal things, it's about how to secure your system. In the two-day workshop, topics like Google Hacking, Email Hacking, Dos Attacks, Trojans, SQL Injection, Windows Hacking, Mobile Hacking etc, will be covered. This workshop aims to give Technocrats a basic knowledge of hacking and how to protect your system against hazardous effects.
Rs 600 per head
Topics Covered:Session 1
Ethics and Hacking
- Hacking History- How It All Began
- Need for Ethical Hacking
- Why Do We Require Ethical Hackers
- Types of Hackers
- Steps in Ethical Hacking
- Scopes in Hacking
- To exploit the vulnerabilities of Windows using live devices and Universal Serial Bus (USB).
- What is Steganography?
- Hiding data behind Images, PDFs, Audio and Video files.
Basics of Internet, Networking and Hacking
- What is a Network?
- Types of network – LANs, WANs & WLANs
- What is Internet?
- Basic Structure
- What is a Server?
- What is an IP Address?
- What is a domain name?
- IP-Domain Relation
- Client-Server Relationship Model
- Internet networking
- Set up Ad-hoc networks
- Basic explanation of the exploitation of loopholes
SQL Injection Using DVWA
- Introduction of SQL
- What are SQL INJECTION and DVWA?
- Checking SQL injection vulnerability (Demo)
- Live demonstration of the attack (Demo)
- How to protect your system from attacks
- Footprinting & Scanning
- Network vulnerabilities
- What is phishing?
- Preparation for phishing
- Phishing using Local server
- Fake Mail
Trojan, Worms and Viruses
- Introduction to the concepts of Trojans, worms and viruses
Participants from all the branches can participate in this workshop.
1 Day ( 2 Sessions )
Navneeth N : +91 90038 86645