Automation is basically the delegation of human control function to technical equipment. It is the use of control systems such as computers, PLCs, Microcontrollers to control machinery and processes to reduce the need for human sensory and mental requirements as well.
Rs 600 per head
Topics to be Covered in WorkshopSession 1:Presentation on Recent Trends in Industrial Automation & PLC-SCADA
- Introduction to Automation
- Why We Need Automation
- Where Automation?
- Evolution In Industrial Automation (A Brief History)
- Different Type of Industrial Control Mechanisms
- Introduction to PLCs
- PLC Advantages Over Microcontrollers
- Area of Applications
- DATA Flow During Automation
- Motor Drives Introduction & their need
- Sensors Introduction & their need
- HMI Introduction & its need
- SCADA Introduction& its need
- Allen Bradley & Rockwell Automation’s Details
- Brief Description to Input/ Output Pins of Micrologix-1000
- Ladder Diagram Basics
- Introduction to RSLogix
- Downloading A Ladder Program in PLC Using RSLinx.
- How to Take Input from Panel
- How to Give Output to Panel
- Running First PLC Application
Hands-On Session on PLC Training Kit which contains Allen Bradley Micrologix 1000 PLC Software: RsLogix, RsLinx, Wonderware InTouch.
Participants from all the branches can participate in this workshop.
All the participants are expected to carry their laptops and install the required software prior to the workshop.
Installation instructions & Presentations: tiny.cc/plc1234
Navneeth N : +91 90038 86645