“Clear vision holds the key.”― M.J. Colewood Like a sailor surfing the ocean with his binoculars, sometimes a keen eye and swift mind are all we need to find our way. Buckle up! As you follow the trail of clues and race up through the questions with your fellow scavengers on this hunt. Teams must solve a series of questions, the answers of which will generate a link which will direct them to their next question.
- Date - 12/02/2022
- Time - 6 PM to 9 PM
- Participants must solve 20 questions.
- The hunt will begin as soon as the first question is revealed in the designated Discord channels.
- Each question will have a one or two word answer. Arranging these in a specified format (given with each question) will generate a link.
- The link will redirect the team to their next question. Links will be accessible through any browser.
- Answers must be filled in the google form provided with each question.
- Teams may have a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 members. Each team must have a team leader.
- The hunt will be live for 3 hours. Submissions after the time limit will not be considered.
- If any team shares answers with others, all teams involved will be immediately disqualified.
- Answers filled in respective google forms.
- Time of submission.
- 1st - 2K
- 2nd - 1.5K
- 3rd - 1K
- Srinivas - +91 86101 83223
- Thiyaneswaran- +91 87780 70106
- Vishnu - +91 98409 95138