Think you have a good programming mind? Are you curious enough to figure out what’s happening behind the curtains? Reveal the true SOURCE?
Team Pragyan brings you Code Venatic, an event that lets you release the beast, to hunt for the answer. Let loose your logical and programming skills in this unconventional coding contest where you generate the source code from the executable code.
Round 1 - Preliminary round (60 minutes)
- It’s a pen and paper based MCQ test. Questions will test knowledge in C/ C++, Data Structures and Algorithms.
This round is eliminative.
- Top 12-15 teams from Round 1 qualify for this round.
In this round, participants will be provided with an executable file for which they have to find the source code.
SCAD College of Engineering and TechnologyRules:
- Each team can have a maximum of two members.
- In the round two, only C and C++ languages are allowed.
- Third party libraries will not be accepted and are not allowed.
- Disassembler tools will not be provided for the final round. Participants will have to rely on their analytic skills to reverse-engineer the source code of the given executable file.
- In case of discrepancies, the decision of the managers is final and binding.
Judging Criteria :
Round 1 - Preliminary Round - 60 minutes
- Number of correct answers.
- Number of test cases cleared.
- In case of ties, time taken will be considered.
Aqeel : +91 96778 61758