IC Engine & Overview of Generator parts
The IC Engine workshop is conducted by Top Engineers. The workshop is specifically designed to give students a clear idea on the working of an Internal Combustion Engine (ICE), which is a heat engine where the combustion of a fuel occurs with an oxidizer in a combustion chamber. Internal combustion engines provide outstanding drivability and durability, with more than 250 million highway transportation vehicles in the United States relying on them.
- In-depth knowledge of IC Engines, it's components and working
- Hands-on experience in Assembly of IC Engines
Duration : 1 day (10th November 2019)
Organiser : Top Engineers
Please note that registrations will be confirmed on first come first serve basis, only after payment.
1) Does the workshop have any pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites for the workshop. Any student interested in mechanical, automobile and related fields of engineering can attend the workshop.
2) How should the payment be made for the workshop?
Payment must be paid on-spot. Pre-registration guarantees participation in the workshop.
3) On what basis are workshop registrations confirmed?
Confirmation of your participation is subject to availability. Registrations are confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
4) Will certificates be provided?
Yes. A certificate from Pragyan NIT Trichy will be provided after the completion of the workshop.
+91 94427 78844
+91 88709 07220